As health care managers, Mink provides assistance for individuals in their homes or a facility (residential or medical) that require assistance because of activities-of-daily-living limitations. With the aim of assisting adult children that do not wish to institutionalize their elderly parents, Mink is uniquely positioned to provide those hard-to-find in-between services that is more than mere companionship.
Mink care managers help seniors and their families to plan for a wide range of elder care issues; and keep family members informed and involved in the process so they have the confidence that their loved ones are enjoying the most independent, safe and dignified lifestyle possible. To this end, Mink not only support aging seniors, but also help to relieve the personal hardship and burden on adult children, who may not wish to put their thriving careers on hold in order to care for out-of-town elder parents.
Other ancillary services Mink provides includes:
• Durable Power of Attorney;
• Representative Payee;
• V.A. Fiduciary;
• Health Care Surrogate;
• Personal Representative and
• Financial Management (including bill pay).
AHCA License # 233329
SPGO License # 1125
Memberships / Registrations
• Florida Depatment of Elder Affairs
• Statewide Public Guardianship Office
• National Guardianship Association
• Center for Guardianship Certification
• Area Agency on Aging, Palm Beach
• Partnership for Aging, Palm Beach
• Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
• Palm Beach Guardianship Association
• Florida State Guardianship Association
• National Planning Council